Tuesday, June 25, 2013

3 projects with Irina Gerschuk and Goodbye

Hi everyone!
It's Irina with you today and this is my last post for BFS.
The time I spent with BFS was one of the most exciting experiments in my scrap-life. I'm so proud and happy to have been the part of the BFS team from the very beginning! I'd like to say big thanks to Leslie for the confidence and taking me in as a team member; and to Valerie for the great coordination work; and for all the DT members with whom I've worked with for the last 6 month. I'll miss you, girls,  but I'm sure that we're going to meet somewhere again!

And now I'ld like to represent you my 3 cards, created for BFS:
The 1st one - inspired by the summer theme:
Some close-ups:
I've covered the butterfly with different acrylic paints, than with crackle accent and after all added some microbeads:
The flourish I covered with distress paint and than covered with white embossing powder:

BFS pieces, I've used:
Brigitte Butterfly Set
Brigitte Butterfly Set
Damask Flourish
Damask Flourish (2)

The 2nd card:
Close-ups:
I've covered all the chipboard pieces with different acrylic paints and than covered with white embossing powder to achieve more shabby look

BFS pieces, I've used:
Circle motifs
Circle Motifs
Fancy Birdcage
Fancy Birdcage


And the last card - inspired by the wedding theme:
I've covered all the chippies with thick layer of white embossing powder.

BFS pieces, I've used:
Heart Set
Heart Set
Valentine's Word Set
Valentine's Word Set


Well, that's it)))
Thanks again for all of you who gave me support and appreciated my work at BFS!
Have a lovely day!
Irina

5 comments:

  1. All three cards are gorgeous! I love how you covered the chipboard with distress ink then white embossing powder. I love the look and I am definitely going to have to try that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irina, your cards are just beautiful, and I too love the white embossing powder! It was such a joy to serve with you on the team, and I will miss you! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irina, your projects are absolutely incredible. I am always stunned by your elegant designs!! It has been wonderful getting to know you and your beautiful style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irina, you never fail to amaze with your exquisite work and style! these are absolutely gorgeous all three of them. Thank you so much darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete