Saturday, June 29, 2013

My final set...

Hi everyone! Iris here. First of all, I would like to say that it has been a wonderful opportunity for me to be able to work with Blue Fern Studios during my six month term as a design team member. The products are of the best quality and the designs are truly amazing.

This is my last post on this blog and so I'd like to share with you the last three projects I have made as a DT member for Blue Fern Studios...

1. "By The Pool"


(Small Iris chipboards)

 2. "Amazing Together"



(Picture Perfect Chipboards)

(Good Vibes Chipboards)

3. A memo/ note holder tray...



(Lattice Fence Chipboard)

A huge welcome to the new design team members and I look forward to seeing more of Blue Fern Studios in the crafting community. All the best to the entire team behind BFS! Thanks everyone!

Hugs!

Iris







2 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my Iris! always such a treat seeing your work! As Chantal says, total eye candy! thank you for the inspiration sweet Iris! xoxox

    ReplyDelete