Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Projects by Kristine Henanger

Hi everyone!

I am so happy it is my turn to share a few layouts with you all;
using Blue Fern Studios chipboard and papers from 7 dots studios!

"My guy"
 I have used paper from 7 dots studios "Messy head" collection.
All of the chipboard pieces are painted with gesso, 
and on those with blue, I used gelatos to make a random look .
The arrow are painted with black dabber. 



Chipboard used: 

"Bits of honey"

"quatrefoil page panel"

"Directions"

"Mister stuff"

"Picture perfect"


"You have the key to my heart"
I have used papers from 7 dots studios "9th wave" collection.
But I have altered the background just a little bit, by using a chevron stencil, gesso, and a chessboard stamp. 



Chipboard used:
"Marrakesh panel"

"Vintage keys"


I hope you found some inspirastion here today :)

Kristine



3 comments: