Sunday, January 12, 2014

Two layouts and a journal book by Maja

Hi! Maja here today =) So happy to be here with my first post. 


I´m Maja Stokk from Sweden. I´m a mother of five children, married and teacher with passion for mathematics. I have been in to scrapbooking since 2008 and love it! My style is "flowery" a bit romantic or grungy. I also use lots of mixed Media on my projects. So happy to be a part of this team!


 I´m starting this new year with a new Art Journal book.




For this  journal book I have used the "Blue Fern Bits" which I love. It´s fun to create textures with them. I just glued them on the book and went over it with some modelling paste and lots of different colors of mist and ended up using a stamp here and there. Some flowers, bling and a ribbon. ready =).


Next comes two layouts I made. The first one on my teenage son who´s not that easy to catch with the camera.




I have cut out cicles from the BFS chipbord "Circle Group Panel". Painted it with black gesso and then it had dried I went over it with some white gesso and ended up using some enamel on the top. Other chipbord used on this layout are "All Natural Set", "Directions", "Widget Works" and "Picture Perfect".







Also on this layout I have used the BFS chipboards "Picture Perfect" and "Widget Works" and I  used bits of the "Chickenwirw Panel".


That all from me this time!
See you =)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Maja! Really love the chippy treatments on the last LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I love your work Maja. I have a grandson that is impossible to catch and I want to use that page for him. It is just perfect. (I am in California and it is 85 here today)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts, and I love your art journal, amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maja your work is stunning! And the Blue Fern chippies are gorgeously displayed!

    ReplyDelete