Monday, March 21, 2016

Three layouts with the Serendipity and Courtship Lane collections by Marie-Josee


Hello, Blue Fern Studios fans!

Today, I will show you three layouts I created with the latest Blue Fern Studios collections, Courtship Lane and Serendipty. Here they are.

"Memory of Yesterday" layout

For this layout featuring my grandmother in 1936, I used various papers of the Courtship Lane collection.

I used the Brocade Texture stamp and Blue Fern Studios embossing powders (Lilac and Iris) to add texture and details to my background.

I also used the Arcadia Textures stamp with brown ink in the top right corner and the bottom left corner.

For my title, I used the word "Yesterday" from the Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday chipboard set. I also used pieces of the Garden Lattice Bits set.









"I Think You're Wonderful" layout

For this layout, I used the Serendipity collection.

I embossed all the chipboards I used (I Think You're Wonderful and Whimsy Flourishes) with Blue Fern Studios embossing powders. I started with the lightest color, Sea Mist. Then I added more embossing ink and sprinkled a bit of Blue Sky embossing powder and heated it.

I also used the Brocade stamp with the Sea Mist embossing powder on my background.



"Become your best you" layout

For this layout, I used the Courtship Lane collection and the brand new Blue Fern Studios flowers, which match the Courship Lane collection.

The chipboards I used are the Circle Flourish - Small and the Gatsby Collage. I cut the Gatsby collage in two pieces and put each one under the Circle Flourish.

I also used a stamp from the Shabby Edges stamp set.




 

1 comment: