Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Fan of the Month Album and Video

We hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.  It's week 3 with our Blue Fern Fan of the Month, Cheryl Kearns.  Today, we continue our journey through the romantic album she has created using our Spring Parade Collection, and include a video from Cheryl.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 



These pages are made with the “Remembrance” papers. I have a belly band running down the center of the left page, with a floral cluster and the Large Flourish chipboard. On the opposite page I made a magnetic flap with lace on the border. I have a floral cluster on top of the flap, with the Royal Border chipboard that I embossed with Cotton Candy embossing powder. 





I used the “Sunday Best” to make pockets on both pages. I also used the Large Chipboard Flourishes to highlight my flowers.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Cheryl has created a video walk-through of this amazing album, which you can see on her blog HERE.  

Thanks so much for joining us today.  We will be back next Wednesday with one final post from Cheryl.

1 comment: